Thursday, August 9, 2012

Raymond Francis Interview



This interview is between Sheri Henry-Harrigan and Raymond Francis

Me: Tell me about yourself
 Raymond:30 years old, from NJ
Me: If you could not be an author what would be your dream career or job
Raymond: Rapper
Me: Why did you start writing?
Raymond:  I wrote my first book Lefty’s Story in 2006
Me:What is your reading style like? Do you write in silence or with noise? Do you write in the day time or in the nighttime?
Raymond: In silence, day or night.
Me:How many books do you have published? What are their titles?
Raymond:  8 – Lefty’s Story, Ripped Dollars, Janaysha’s Story, At Your Best, Stick to the Script, Rock em To Sleep, Last House on the Block, Roses in Concrete
Me: Are you self published?
Raymond: Yes, through createspace. I was formerly signed to Flowers in Bloom Publishing but never released anything over there
Me: Who or what inspired you to write?
Raymond: My life inspired me to write. I feel like I have a lot of experiences to build stories off of.
Me:Besides being an author what else do you do?
Raymond: Just enjoy life.
Me:How have your friends and family reacted to your career as an author
Raymond: Very supportive, not necessarily reading my books but definitely helping me promote them.
 Me: Do you have any events coming up?
Raymond: No
Me: Do you have any future projects coming up?
Raymond: Love is Blind anthology(Which I also apart of)
Me: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Raymond:35
Me: What advice would you give a new aspiring author?
Raymond: Be original; learn your craft
Me Is there anything else you would like us to know?

No comments:

Post a Comment