Tuesday, June 19, 2012

What happened to courting?

What happened to the days when guys would ask women out on dates. When they would pick them up and take them to the movies, dinner or both. The days when a woman did not have to on her p&q's about the guy that she was going out. Trying to figure out what his real intentions are. "Does he like me or does he just want to have sex with me?" are the questions going through her mind. What happened to those days?

I'm married and I am glad that I don't have to put up with the nonsense that I have heard from some women. I don't have times for the games or drama. So if I wasn't married I would probably still be single. The time we live in today it is disgusting. Men running around with this woman and that woman but they have a woman at home. People having multiple children by different people. It is a shame. It seems that the cycle will never be unbroken. Marrying for love is rare these days. Most people are out for themselves and what they can get out of another person. 

I'm saddened by the way things are. The only one that is getting hurt are the kids. They will only grow up and imitate what they see us do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment