Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Game Called Life (A Vent)

Life is just a game. You are born to live to die. You go from stage to stage. You encounter so many forks in the road. So what do you do when you don't know what to do? You got these people yapping in your ear about what they want you to do. You got those people talking about if  "I were you I would" Been there done that ready to move on with my life!

Life is unfair. Why do some people get to live good and others don't. hmmm I used to think like this but I learned not to be jealous of anyone. Because I don't know what they had to do to get what they have. I'm determined to live my life to the best of my abilities. Even though I fall down and make mistakes I will still continue with my journey

Today isn't a good day. I just feel so ugghhh. And people are being ridiculous! But what can you do. The only thing I can do concentrate on me and do what I have and need to do for me and my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment