Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My Life As An Author

Writing is my life! I love it! I have been writing since the age of 12. I started writing in journals. Journal writing helped me get through the dark life that I lived. I was the oldest of four. I was the one taking care of my younger siblings. I got to be too much so I decided to write about it to keep me sane. I wrote a semi autobiography of my life titled " A Black Princess's Diary

I am the author and publisher of Diamond Studded Publications. My first book is titled Tales of the Broken Hearted available in paperback and e book. It is a collection of stories of three people that were betrayed by the people that they love. My second book (which is a flash fiction story) available in ebook format. I also write for Dream Pathway's Magazine. And now I can add blogging to my list

Being an author and a publisher is hard work. I am constantly writing or networking. I wouldn't trade it in for the world. I love networking with authors and other publishers. I have an authors group and a book club on FacebookDiamond Studded Publications. I have finally found a career that I love and that is so fulfilling.

No comments:

Post a Comment