Wednesday, April 16, 2014

I'm back and better than ever!

I am blessed to have been through all that I have been through in the past year and a half.  In that time I went from being a self published Author to being signed to three companies.  The first one didn't work out.  Lesson learned.  No hard feelings.  The second one was good.  No issues.  It was with this one that I came on the scene  with The Imperfect  Love Series.  Now I am in a happy, peaceful space.  I feel that I am where I need to be for my career.  I have two new books coming out.  One is a collaboration with my publishing company mate Mike O.  The other is a story that I have been procrastinating  on writing for the longest.  I'm ready to learn the publishing business and engages in some behind the scenes activity.  Look out for me as I create new opportunities for myself

No comments:

Post a Comment