Friday, September 21, 2012

Author's Beware!

Tonight I am doing a live online show about scams in the publishing business. It has been going on for far too long. Authors have a lot to lose falling victim to these scams. Most of us are full time authors and depend on book sales and events to pay our bills and feed our families. How dare someone come along and think it is ok to take out hard earned money. Well I say no more! We as authors have to learn how to do business better. I have not been scammed (thankful to God for that) But I have been in situations where I was close. Common sense is not going to get you far with a con. Call (347) 633-9531 in tonight at 8pm to chat with me about this issue! ://www.blogtalkradio.com/corrae/2012/09/22/authors-bewareof-scams-mzsheribaby?fb_ref=.UFo1QFQOnMc.like&fb_source=other_multiline. Why because they talk and good game and they know how to walk it.

No comments:

Post a Comment